Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sketchy Challenge - Just Believe

Good Morning!!


This is my first time attempting to draw a sketch from any of my layouts that I have created!  I find it very helpful when scrapbooking to have a sketch near by to give you a little bit of inspiration when your stuck. 


Here is my sketch that I created!


And this is the layout I created from the sketch


I added a couple of things that weren't included in the sketch to embellish and complete my page.

 I cut out flowers that were on my pattern paper and layered a couple on top of each other to create more of a 3D look.

 I used two different types of letters to have contrast and to pick up on the colours in the pattern paper that I created with.

And finally I embellished with  a few stickers that I had laying around in my stash that went very well with my patterned paper.


I hope you can play long with us here at Two Scrapbook Friends.  Make sure to post your creations on the Two Scrapbook Friends forum and layout gallery. I look forward to seeing all of your projects.

0 comments: