Monday, August 20, 2012

Crafty Challenge at Two Scrapbook Friends

Its time for another Crafty Challenge over at Two Scrapbook Friends. I just recently tried something new myself and thought it would be something perfect for a Crafty Challenge. Alot of manufactures are coming out with these element pages like below and I usually cut them apart and use them as journaling cards or I use little pieces of them on a layout but I usually end up wasting a bunch of the sheet because I don't know how to use them. What made this piece of paper was kind of tricky because it was double sided so I had to pick what pattern I preferred more.


The layout below was created with only using that one piece of pattern paper and a couple stickers from the line as well. The crafty challenge for this week is to use a piece of paper that has been divided into the 3x4 cards like above and try to create a layout just using that one piece of paper and a other elements as necessary. It was very challenging at first but I loved the way it turned out!


To finish off the last couple parts of my layout I added a couple of the stickers from my sticker sheet I had that went along with the theme of my layout.


My favourite element of the entire page was the planes I cut out and stitched a trail behind  them! It turned out so well!


I hope you guys have fun creating with this challenge and I certainly hope to see your creations.  Don't forget to upload your project to the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum or Layout Gallery.

0 comments: