Thursday, August 2, 2012

Olympic Games Challenge

Over at Two Scrapbook Friends we are having our own 2012 Olympic Challenge!  I am not really someone who pays any attention to the Olympic's but the summer ones are definitely more the sports I would enjoy watching. Since in the Olympics the logo is the rings my challenge for all you scrapbookers is to use circles on your page. The circles can be any colour you just have to use them. You can use pattern paper with circles, die cut circle, stamp circles, the list could go on and on.



This is the layout I created with the challenge. I LOVE circles. I find when I am picking out pattern paper I am always drawn towards paper with dots on it.


I used American Crafts Thickers for my title.


I stitched down the side of my cardstock to add a little bit more colour to my layout. I also pop dotted a couple of my pictures so that they would stand out as well.


Now onto my circles.  I used pattern paper that included circles but that wasn't enough for me. I stitched a bunch of circles down the side of my page kind of like a border. I was defiantly a lot of stitching but in the end it was worth it!


I hope to see everyone join in all the fun over at Two Scrapbook Friends! Be sure to post your project on the  Forum or the Layout Gallery.

1 comments:

Carolyn Wolff

Love your challenge and your layout. Stitching is my favourite and you did an awesome job with your circles.