Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24 - Crafty Challenge at Two Scrapbook Friends - Hexagons

Hello again! Its time for another Crafty Challenge over on the Two Scrapbook Friends forum. For this weeks crafty challenge I am challenging you guy to used hexagons on your layout. So many manufactures are coming out with papers that have hexagons on it I thought it would be fun to see what you guys could come up with.


For my layout I used the paper above and came up with the creation below. I have seen how alot of people use these types of paper and thought I would give it a try for myself.


I used some journaling stickers from Authentique to create my journaling section of my layout.


When creating part of my background with the hexagons I found that popping them up with pop dots really helped everything stand out a little more.


I would love to see what everyone creates for this weeks Crafty Challenge over a Two Scrapbook Friends. Just make sure to upload your creations to the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum and/or Layout Gallery.  I look forward to see who will play along.

1 comments:

Louise (Mamilou)

Great one Amanda.... lots of fussy cutting!!!! (unless you did them with the Silhouette? Love all the journalling!