Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sketchy Challenge

Alright everybody it's time for another sketchy challenge over at the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum.  This week I created the sketch below. 


With the sketch above I created the layout below using the "I'm Awesome" line from Simple Stories. I love the balance that I created between both sides of my layout and the different details that I added.


I cut out some stars from one of the pattern papers that went with the line I used.


Created my title from the element stickers from the line as well


And last but not least I created a banner by cutting pieces out of one of the pattern papers I had in my stash!


I would love to see all of your creations based on my sketch above. Just make sure you upload them to the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum and I will be sure to check them out! Thanks for stopping by

1 comments:

Louise (Mamilou)

You are AWESOME too Amanda! WOW this one is a little be more involved. Lots of elements/details. Will give it a shot for sure, maybe at the Retreat.