Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sketchy Challenge #1 - So Many Reasons

Hello ladies, it's time for another sketchy challenge over on the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum.  I had alot of fun working with the sketch that I created below and hope you guys have some fun working with it as well.


This is the layout that I created based on the sketch above. I used the The Sweetest Thing line from My Minds Eye to create this layout. One thing I really liked about this sketch is that balance that it had and that it wasn't too busy.


I did something a little new for myself and I stitched over a photo for the first time. I really liked the end result from doing this. One thing that was a pain was how thick my layer was that I had to stitch through because of all the paper I have layered on the background. But this was a very neat thing to do and I will do it again in the future.


I created a list on the side of my page instead of having the title go there. The list goes along with my title and is the journaling for my page as well.


I would love to see everyone's creations over on the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum. Make sure you upload your creations to the forum as well as the gallery.  Thanks for playing along.

0 comments: