Thursday, February 14, 2013

Design Team Reveal


I recently got to work with the Love Notes line for my design team kit over at Two Scrapbook Friends. I absolutely loved this line. It was defiantly geared towards love and valentines day but I changed it around a little bit.  This was the first layout I created.


I did alot of stitching on my layouts and used my Cameo alot to cut out any of the die-cuts or titles.


I created a banner along the top and used a scrabble tile font off my Cameo for my title.


This is the second layout I created of my grandparents on their 45th wedding anniversary.


I created an accordion folded border and then added some hearts on top of it.


I added a couple banner pieces with some buttons with some stitching down the side to create a place for my title to sit on.


I added some journaling on my page from the computer to explain the story of the day.


For my final project I created a card box with three cards inside. The cards and the box are 3x4. Looking at the photo you would never guess. 


Here are my cards that I created. This one is my favourite.


I stitched a border for my banner on this card.


And I loved my little love bug on this card.


Thanks for looking!:)