Thursday, March 14, 2013

5 Products 5 Designers

Its time for another reveal for the 5 products 5 designers challenge. This time the design team was given some products from Echo Parks Photo Freedom's line Happy Little Moments. Below is a photo of some of the products that we were given.



For those of you who don't know how the 5 products 5 designers challenge works stop by Two Scrapbook Friends to check out the details. This line from Echo Park was different then some of their other releases. The colours were so much softer than any of the other lines I have seen from them. It was a nice challenge.


This is the layout I created based on the challenge and the products I was given. I have to admit, I had some troubles while working with this line because it is so different then most of the paper choices I usually use. I did add in some paper from the Echo Park Photo Freedom line Today's Story so help me out a little bit.


I absolutely love these little kraft heart stickers that we were given to use somewhere on our layout.


Like always, I had to add some stitching to create some different techniques.


These brads were another thing that we had to use somewhere on our layout. I don't usually use brads but I really liked these ones.


One of the papers that we had to use had a bunch of titles and die cuts on it and I wanted to use it in a creative way so I cut out one of the titles and attached it to my tag for my journaling. I thought it turned out really well. I had never tried anything like this before so it was fun to do. 


This is what my journaling tag looked like before it is tucked behind my photo.


My favourite element of my layout is my journaling. I used my Silhouette to journal with the sketch pens.  I hate my handwriting so it worked out really well in the end.

Make sure you stop by Two Scrapbook Friends to see what the other design team members created with the same products. Thanks for stopping by!