Monday, March 18, 2013

I Have Been Crafting!

 Well I have been doing some serious scrapbooking the past little while. I have been working with a bunch of  the new products that are coming into Two Scrapbook Friends. For this reveal I have used Love You More-Boy by Pebbles Inc. I love the colours of the paper and embellishments that they came out with this time around.


This is the first layout that I created with the product. I love how bright the colours are in the line of paper. They would work with any age of boys. I don't really scrapbook my brothers but my friends baby worked perfect with the papers.


I cut out some pendent pieces and layered them on top of each other and added some stitching along the top.


I cut out some stars on my Silhouette and then pierced holes around them and then added some stitching to create a different look.


I also used my Silhouette to cut out my title "Little Charmer". I thought it worked perfect with the photo. 


To finish off the layout I added a border and stitched underneath to create some texture.

My second layout was also of this adorable little boy. 



I used my Silhouette to cut out a bunch of stars to embellish my layout in green and blue and popped a couple up to create dimension. 


I used my Silhouette to cut out my title. I used two different fonts and played a little bit with the sizes so it was different. 


I absolutely loved working with this line. It was so fun to create some layouts with boy paper instead of flowers and pinks. 

Thanks for stopping by!!:)