Thursday, April 25, 2013

Be Yourself!

Life throws you around,it gives your scratches,cuts, burns, and bruises. But your strong enough to make it through it all. Your strong, a fighter, and your going to make it through everything. Everyone has crappy parts of their lives where things just really don't go there way. Having that feelings sucks! You feel hopeless and then everything else in your life feels like it's slowly falling apart all at the same time and you have no control over it. One thing I have learned over the past month or so is in order to be happy with someone else in your life you need to know what you want and understand your values and what is important to you.


I am someone who loves having someone around all the time. Ever since I was little I couldn't wait to hang out with the next friend and when I was alone at home I didn't even know what to do with myself. As I have gotten older I enjoy spending more and more time alone. It gives you a time to understand yourself and think about what you really want in your life. I was in a relationship with an amazing guy and unfortunately it didn't work out but instead of sitting around and sulking I am going to take it as a lesson to learn a few things about myself.


I used to beat myself up after I would get out of a relationship and question myself about how I messed up and what I could have done wrong and what I need to fix. The truth is sometimes people just don't fit well together. Its that simple.. it sucks but its the truth. 


Anyone who is reading this and knows what i'm talking about. Hold your head high when your having a bad day. Don't sweat the small things. I have learned that lesson the hard way. Beating yourself up over every little thing just makes the big things seem even bigger than they need to be. If something doesn't go you way just learn to let it go. Something will work out eventually when it's meant to.


Amanadaaa.xo

2 comments:

Veronica

Amanda,
thanks for sharing this, just what I needed today. This is amazing and so are you!

Mamilou (Louise)

Your are amazing and never forget that. Do like the cat(s) you love so much: hang in there!!!

Thinking of you and sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

Hugs and kisses.