Friday, May 3, 2013

National Scrapbook Day Challenge!

Pow! Bam! Boom! Pop! Kaboom!  My challenge for National Scrapbook Day is to use a burst on your creation! Below is the layout that I created based on my challenge! I used Pebbles Inc's Superhero line and it worked awesome with the photos that I had in my stash!


Part of my title came from a diecut on one of the papers in the line and I added the rest to work with my photo. 


I used some washi tape as well as coordinating papers to create pennant pieces down the side of my layout. I added a speech bubble wooden shape by Studio Calico and added a word on top to finish it off.


I added a pinwheel from Queen and Company and added a little white button in the center to hold it together. I also added some stitching to create some texture to my layout.


My second favourite part of my layout is the glassine bag that I added. I tucked it behind my photo like a piece of paper and then added a journaling card to the inside of it. It turned out awesome!


I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for my challenge. Make sure you upload your creation to the gallery as well as the forum. Thanks for playing along!

Amandaaa.xo



0 comments: