Friday, August 2, 2013

Use Paint

I had so much fun with last months crafty challenge I thought it would be fun to do August's as well! My challenge for you guys this time is to use paint! Christa introduced me to water paint at a crop and I have been hooked ever since. You can paint on your background, paint an embellishment, paint a project, etc.


This is the layout that I created based on the sketch. I used my water colours to create my background and it turned out awesome!


I also used my water colours to paint on my doily. It started out white and with just a little pop of colour completely changed the look of it!


I used some of Studio Calico's wood embellishments on my layout to finish it off. 


I also used one of my other favourite techniques on my layout which is journaling on my cameo! I cant wait to see what everyone comes up with for this months crafty challenge! Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: