Friday, September 20, 2013

Around The World Crop - Ways To Travel

There are many different ways to travel around the world. You can travel by boat, plane, bike, foot, etc. Everyone has traveled at least one place in the world even if it was just an hour away. My challenge for you is to scrapbook a way that you have traveled.

1. Your layout must contain a photo of a mode of transportation
2. Your layout must be brand new for this crop (no recycling)

This is the layout that I have created based on my challenge. This layout has photos of from my first trip and my first flight.


I used some of my favourite letters for my title.


I used these little journal strips and journaled a little bit about my experience.


Last but not least I added some stitching (obviously) to add a little more.


Stop by the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum to take part in all of the fun challenges that we have going on this week! I look forward to see what you created based on my challenge!  Don't forget to link your creations up to the Two Scrapbook Friends Blog as well!

Amanda

0 comments: